The changes to workplace pensions mean that all employers will have to enrol qualifying staff into a pension scheme by their staging date.
Choosing a pension, setting it up and running the scheme can be a daunting prospect. As well as finding the right scheme, your workers will need to be assessed at the outset and on an ongoing basis, to find out if they qualify for the scheme. And you’ll need to calculate contributions for each worker as well as your own contributions.
Although we can’t give advice on choosing a workplace pension we can offer guidance on choosing and setting up a scheme. We can run any pension scheme you choose or you can opt to join our preferred scheme if you don’t have time to do the leg-work.
We can also apply direct to a selection of pension schemes. Find out more about the providers we work with.
This is what we can do for you:
- Initial worker assessments
- Assistance with pension scheme selection
- Due diligence and set up
- Ongoing worker assessments
- Administration involving workers who decide to opt out or opt in
- Employee and employer contribution calculations
- Postponement management
- Communications with your employees
- Communications with your pension provider
- Declaration of Compliance with The Pension Regulator (TPR)
We can also apply direct to any of these pension providers:
If you would like to find out more about our payroll or pension services then give us a call on 01373 228300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org